This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.JillsWingsOfLight.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Jill Mattson is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. I only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give me via email or other direct contact from you.
I will never sell or rent this information to anyone. I will never share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
I will use your email to respond to you when necessary.
Your Access To and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from me at any time. You can do so by following at unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email. If you have trouble with that system respond to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To have your email removed from mailing lists. Change/correct any data.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever sensitive information (such as credit card data) is collected, that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way through the services of paypal (I don’t have access to that information.)
To buy from me, you must provide contact information (i.e. name and shipping address) and financial information to pay pal (i.e. credit card number, expiration date). The financial information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If I have trouble processing an order, I will use this information to contact you.