Our customers’ satisfaction is very important to us. Complaints are rare but things do happen and sometimes a product is just not what a customer expected. Our policies below cover nearly 100% of the situations that have occurred in our 20+ years of doing business. We feel our policies are fair, however if you have a problem or a suggestion feel free to contact us at the 2 emails below. We strive to work with our customers to the best of our ability, but we are a very small business.
- No refunds will be made on digital products. (We feel it is impossible to return a digital product.)
- In the event that you receive damaged merchandise notify us at (both of) the two emails below within 3 days of receiving the product. We will give you instructions for the return and replacement of damaged goods. It is important that you notify us promptly.
- If you are unhappy with an item that you have received – notify us (above emails) within 10 days of receiving the item in question. (No refunds will be made after 10 days.) Instructions for return of the goods will be given. Once we receive the returned merchandise in good condition we will give you a refund minus 20% of the original price, which is a restocking fee. (The returned goods become “used” product for us.) No refunds on shipping costs will be made.
- For International Customers outside the USA: Customs and import fees are beyond our control. If you refuse a shipment for any reason there will be no refunds. Damaged international orders will be replaced or refunded – but there will be no refunds on shipping expenses.
- Customers should document any damaged packages upon arrival and inspect the contents with the shipping representative present – when there is obvious damage to the outer container. If the contents are damaged a claim should be filed with the shipping company. Take photos!