Home of Power ~ Life of Light
Mattson’s new work addresses specific areas for potential transformation:
- Anxious or nervous & stressed
- Lacking motivation, drive, stamina & interest in life
- Want a relationship – attract a partner
- Clear your Home of negativity/damaging energy
- Lack confidence, shy
- Address personal health issues
- Tailor your setting to a particular Culture/Era/Master
Identify the changes that you want to make in your life then create the energy of what you most want throughout your home. Surround yourself with the characteristic energies that you lack. Design and innovate an environment that radiates the frequencies that you require. Immerse yourself in a matrix of energies that will fill you with what you are missing – reach your fondest goals. Live in security and comfort. Mattson goes far beyond traditional Feng Shui interior design concepts and teaches us how to customize our Home living space for maximum personal impact.
Mattson has studied Ancient Cultures for decades. As she uncovered their use of music and sound in healing and other powerful applications she eventually saw a pattern arise – almost All Cultures had traditions of carefully designing their living spaces and important temples and gathering places. These studies demonstrated to Mattson that the Chinese Feng Shui was only one among many systems… and that great opportunities existed. While traditional Feng Shui is extremely prescriptive – even rigid, Mattson has found techniques that are adaptable and customizable to any living situation. Some of the methods and materials that Mattson will teach you to use include:
- From Sacred Geometry and numerology: Use certain Dimensions and ratios in your Home layout – of furniture and accessories and room function
- From Pythagoras and Ancient Egypt (and others): Architecture is frozen music. Design with this ever in mind
- Shapes and colors produce specific frequencies – it’s easy to match the frequency that you need for the goal that you want to accomplish
- The choice of materials – such as wood or glass, stone or cloth etc. These materials are from Elemental fundamentals. Need warmth – use wood and natural fibers and textures. Want strength – go with clean lines and natural stone or metal…
- The location of important items in your house – and in relation to the cardinal directions and any natural lay lines or geological features nearby – rivers nearby, or lakes or the ocean. Make your home
harmonious with the outside environment.
- Every living space has a flow and a focus area – know these and use them to your maximum benefit
- Use plants and art work for specific ends…
- And the combinations of these factors are almost limitless
To download your digital copy for a reader, such as a kindle, click on the epub button and then the share button. (The share button looks like a square with an arrow coming out of the top.) You can send the epub to your kindle, reader file, or direct a link with the book to be sent to your email. You may have to use the down arrow to reveal the send button.
To get a digital pdf format of the book, click the PDF button. You can share the file and send it to your email or directly download the file from the download button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
Happy reading! Enjoy the great energy from your Home or Power!
Praise for Jill Mattson’s Home of Power ~ Life of Light:
“This is a must-read book for these times! Would you like your living space to feel peaceful, clear and energized with happiness? The incredible truths found in Home of Power ~ Life of Light will help you create a home space to manifest your optimal Life! Jill Mattson hand delivers the Wisdom of the Ages, page-by-page in this incredible HOW-TO book. You will understand how to create your home space for any desired end and shift the energies around your living space to reach your fondest goals. The details in this book are LIFE CHANGING! I highly recommend you implement this wisdom today!”
– Darius M. Barazandeh JD / MBA, CEO, You Wealth Revolution Network
“In this precious book, Jill shows you how to create the perfect environment for your finest existence in multiple ways. Most self-help books tell you how to live your Life through the techniques of the speaker. In contrast, Jill creates the space that allows you to go inside to celebrate the perfect intrinsic plan for YOUR divine path in the universe.
Journey with Jill to create your impeccable self from the outside in. Using color, shape, thought, sound, and exquisite energy consciousness, Jill explains how you can create the perfect environmental energy hologram to expand and integrate your place of liberty and expansion within this grand moment in time.”
– Sharry Edwards World famous Creator BioAcoustics, Founder of Sound Health
“Jill Mattson is one of those multi-disciplinary personalities that can affect positive change in our world. She uses Music/Sound as a path of knowledge that binds artistic and scientific disciplines into one holistic approach. This unity builds an all-encompassing, scientific paradigm using the extended laws of Music that are found in Ancient Universal Harmonics, which include sound, shape, number, and color. This is the world of Jill Mattson. I recommend this paradigm transforming book to the expert and the layman as well.”
Ibrahim Karim, Ph.D., Dr.Sc., Founder of BioGeometry
“My experience of Home of Power – the feelings, awareness and realizations that entered me, fully and deeply – activated below – the surface memories of – and learnings about—ancient civilizations I had lived in. When I absorbed your book, it communicated into my being. I felt the knowledge completely entering and engulfing my body and energy field, which was very full and expanded. This was accompanied by a felt awareness—it was more than intellectual idea or thought—that if/when a person reads a book and absorbs it deeply, it activates everyone. Everyone. It felt like not just activating all of the readers, but all of humanity. This knowledge was a way of seeding the collective consciousness. For me it was a felt sense of the essence, intentions, messages and contents entering into me, being deeply absorbed by me and then flowing out into each member of the collective.
– Pamela Gurloff